Document contains release notes for the BlueFletch Device ID application.
Binaries can be found on the BlueFletch Portal Downloads page.
Released October 27, 2021
Added support to allow for renaming a device.
- Added an alert dialog at end of processing, to display the serial number, if the user launches the application.
- Updated logic to destroy the activity properly after displaying the Device ID.
- Added logic to allow for renaming of the device.
- Added logic to post a rename event to Support dashboard.
Released March 25, 2021
Support for EMM Setup and use on Honeywell devices.
- Support for EMM Setup, and allow backward compatibitily on older devices.
- Added the Honeywell OS SDK.
- Added BasePlatform and converted existing code to use BasePlatform factory.
- Created a new DefaultPlatform for devices where OS < Q for uniformity.
- Fixed a bug to prevent always resetting the deviceId.
- Added condition to check of 'unknown' serial number in DefaultPlatform, in which case generate a UUID based one.
- Added code for getting / setting the device id within EMM.
Released February 12, 2021
Support for EMM Setup, and allow backward compatibitily on older devices.
Released November 2020
Initial release of the application.