User Guide: StageNow Play
Creating a StageNow Play
Use the following steps to create a Zebra StageNow play to use in a playbook:
- Navigate to PLAYBOOK MDM tab and select the PLAYS subtab.
- Select select the NEW PLAY button.
- The user will be taken to a Create New Play page
- Enter the name of the StageNow play
- Select action to display a list of actions and select Stage NOW from the list.
- Stage NOW will be the selected action and a text field to enter XML will display.
- Paste or enter the XML from StageNow in the field.
- Select SAVE
- The new StageNow play will now display in the list of available plays.
- By selecting STAGE NOW from the list view the user can view the xml, created and updated dates and the version number.
- The newly created StageNow play can now be added to a playbook.