User Guide: Account Settings
When the user first logs in to the portal, the user will be taken to the default Support Agent dashboard that the organization’s admin has established. Accessing the account settings allows the user to change the dashboard view and select a personal default dashboard, as well as change the user's password.
Changing the Default Dashboard View
- Click on the user's name in the upper right corner,and select Account Settings.
- From the Account Settings page, select the dashboard drill down menu below the user credentials.
- Then select a new dashboard from the drill down menu. Select Device List View.
- Confirm that the new dashboard name populates the Default Dashboard field.
- Navigate to Support Agent to view the new default dashboard.
Changing the Password
Click on the user's name in the upper right corner, and select Account Settings from the menu.
2. Enter the current password.
3. Enter a new password. The password must be at least 8 characters long and include an uppercase letter, a number, and a special character.
4. Confirm the new password and click on CHANGE PASSWORD
5. A toast notification will appear at the bottom of the screen confirming the change.
6. If the user enters an invalid password or the passwords do not match, a pop-up message will appear on the screen informing the user of the password requirements.
Logging Out of the Portal
- Click on the user's name in the top right corner and a dropdown will appear. Click Logout. The user will be redirected to the log in screen.