SSO - Identity Provider Setup
Configuring SSO in Okta
- Login to your Okta Portal. Your portal's link should resemble something like this: https://xxxxx.okta.com
- Click on Admin in the top right.
Click on Developer Console dropdown in the top left, and select "Classic UI."
Click on Applications in the navigation bar.
- Click "Add Application"
- Click "Create New App" in top right corner.
Select "Web" from the Platform dropdown, and select SAML 2.0 radio button for Sign on method.
- Enter your desired App Name and click "Next."
- Enter SSO URL found in your SSO Configuration inside BlueFletch Portal in the "Single sign on URL" field.
Enter Entity ID found in your SSO Configuration inside the BlueFletch Portal in the "Audience URI (SP Entity ID)" field.
- Select "I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app."
- Click "Finish."
Click on "View Setup Instructions."
Copy the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL and paste it into your SSO Configuration (SSO URL) on the Portal.
- Copy the Identity Provider Issuer and paste it into your SSO Configuration (IDP Entity Id) on the Portal.
- Copy the X.509 Certificate and paste it into your SSO Configuration (Certificate field) on the Portal.
- Your Okta SSO setup is now complete and ready to go!