Android Enterprise is Google’s initiative to foster the development of secure management solutions for Android devices in the workplace.
The BlueFletch Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Console is built on the Android Management API, provided by Google as part of this initiative, and supports the enterprise device lifecycle. From initial enrollment to remote device management, EMM Console Management leverages Google’s cloud infrastructure for security, scale, and consistency.
Continue into the Setup documents for more details on...
- Enrolling an Organization into the BlueFletch EMM.
- Policy Management of Android Management API protocols through EMM Console.
- Provisioning devices with various EMM profiles.
- Device Management of enrolled devices in EMM Console.
- Installing Playbook via EMM to leverage the Playbook Agent for seamless installation of all applications upon provisioning.
Also, read the Troubleshooting documents to prevent or understand...
- Device Issues specific to EMM-enrolled devices that may occur.
- Policy Issues that can occur with policies in the EMM Console.